Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary: Meta & Edmund

Meta & Edmund were married one year ago today at PebbleCreek Golf Club in Goodyear.

Looking back on their wedding day, my favorite memory was the way in which they celebrated.  Meta & Edmund's rich African culture was evident among all the guests.  They rejoiced over every single move this couple made like I have never seen before!  As they left the ceremony, there was dancing and shouting.  As they entered the reception, their was more dancing, shouting and a paparazzi-esque barrage of photos.  The joy was contagious!  I wish I could have bottled the love shared by all.

Here's wishing them many more years of happiness and all that their hearts desire!

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful how you honor the couple's anniversary as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best couple ever. I am obviously pretty biased (I was in the party :p)

    ReplyDelete