Monday, February 9, 2009

Photoshoot with David de Dios

I am sure by now (if you have been following my blog) you have both seen and read about my little sister Sara, who helps me out at my booth at bridal shows. She absolutely loves modeling and has a true talent for it too. (You can read more about her in the post I just recently did about her Next Top Model Sweet Sixteen Party.)

Well, at the last couple of shows, my buddy David of De Dios Photography has stopped by my booth to say hello and when he saw Sara, he told us that he loved her look and wanted to do a photoshoot with her to market another avenue of photography: Senior portraits. He wants to offer seniors something a little more fun and hip in place of that standard studio portrait session.

David is an amazing photographer and specializes in weddings. I love the way he captures an essence of drama and romance in his shots. This photoshoot may have been a departure from weddings, but I am sure his photos of Sara will be incredible and I can't wait to see how they turned out.

In the meantime, I thought I would share some of the shots I got from my little Point-and-Shoot Canon PowerShot...








I will keep you posted when the final photos are done. I am sure they will be nothing short of amazing. In the meantime, please check out David's website at http://www.daviddedios.com/.

2 comments:

  1. A family portrait session by David is actually one of the items up for auction at the Brides Give Back event (www.bridesgiveback.com) next week. You should definitely come and spread the word to your brides and grooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the final pictures from this? I haven't heard anything since this post...

    ReplyDelete