Sunday, August 15, 2010

We're Baaaaaack!

Do you see that seemingly unobtrusive dotted line below?? Well it is serving a great purpose.

It is dividing what was my inactive and neglected blog from my shiny new upcoming blog which will be starting up on September 1st!

If you followed in the past, you may notice I have removed some of my older posts because I want to share them again with a fresh perspective. (I did leave the more personal-slanted posts documenting progess on my 101 in 1001 since they are just fun for me to look back on...)

But I will also be debuting some new features, a new addition to the YHD team and a renewed commitment to keeping this blog a fun place to visit!

So why don't you add us to your reader and stay tuned!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment