Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's try this again...

So, here we go again with the blog!  I have to say it is something I really enjoyed doing last year, but when my business almost tripled last fall and into spring, something on my task list had to go.  Unfortunately, it was my blog and newsletter.

I got really amazing feedback from everyone on both the newsletter and the blog, but my clients had to come first.  Since I had not put a system in place to maintain taking care of both my clients AND the blog, that was just the way it went.  Lesson learned. 

However, this time I have a plan.  After all, I am a planner!  :)

I am going to share some of my current and past events, some industry secrets and advice, some of my favorite ideas and products, behind the scenes of Your Heart's Desire, updates on my 101 in 1001 list and much more!

But.... I did want to ask you a couple questions first (partly just to see how many people are actually reading this and willing to respond):

1. What kinds of stories/features do you enjoy most on other blogs you have seen?

2. What are some things you haven't seen on other blogs and would like to?

Any feedback you want to share would be great.  I am just excited to get started again!

~ Emily

P.S. My quarterly newsletter will be starting up again on October 1, 2010 so if you want to get added to the list, please fill out the form in the right-hand column of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see easy DIY projects or just tips and tricks that you might have. Also maybe just cheaper ways of doing things that still look amazing! almost everyone has a budget but still wants the wedding of there dreams. at times that can be difficult!

    ReplyDelete